Foods I Love:
• Quinoa / Corn Spiral Noodles
• Onions / Peppers / Garlic goes about in all my meals
• Turkey – off the bird kind. I need my mom to make me a turkey dinner!
• Ruffles original potato chips
• Mangos, I never buy them though cuz I don’t know how to tell if its ripe.
• Hummus – Chipotle to be exact
• Guac! (And chips and salsa)
• Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
• Huckleberries, Strawberries, Raspberries.
Foods I Hate:
• Tomatoes, I’ve had this aversion to them since I was a kid and ironically my mom grows them in MASS every year.
Salsa is the ONLY exception…well and the spaghetti sauce I’m making today…
• Bananas, I can only eat them JUST after they lost their green, after that I wait till they change from cheetah to panther, if you know what I mean. 😉
• Mayo, I’m a Miracle Whip type, yes I like that tangy zip. It’s one way or the other. I don’t think I’ve come across anyone that was both.
• Coconut! Ugh yuck!! I tried the whole coconut oil thing….it still contaminates my food…I’ll stick to grapeseed oil thank you.
• Any weird object on an animal that the North American masses don’t eat. ie: tongue, heart, liver, tripe….serious that is just gross….oh and brain….that’s just wrong.
• Lobster, I tried it once and all I tasted was butter. I can eat butter for way cheaper than $30 / lb.
• Clams, Oysters, Muscles. My dad would stink up the WHOLE house with his oysters, I could take one step in and reply UGH DAAAAAD! And he would sit there smug enjoying his nasty sea creatures.
• Broccoli, and for some reason when I get mixed veggies at a restaurant it’s 90% broccoli. WHYYY!!!!
Foods I Miss (the gluten / dairy kind)
• Taco Bell Santa Fe Chalupa
• Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich with Arby’s Sauce or the Arby Melt
• Toasted Cheese Sandwich with Campbell’s Tomato Soup
• Ginger Molasses & Snickerdoodle cookies
• My Banana Bread and Zucchini Bread
• Cottage Cheese, or any cheese for that matter…besides blue cheese…
• French Silk Pie (from Village Inn)
• Pot Pies … It’s been years, oh how I miss you so…
So there you have it, my super pickiness there. Hope you’ve been having a great summer, I’m trying to play catchup after my trip to San Antonio and the gluten poisoning. Oh and the weather change has not helped my fibromyalgia either.
Next week I’m going to finally see a Naturopath to get a handle on my pain better so I can be a more effective human being. Thankfully I found out my work insurance has the “Fully Loaded” plan for Naturopath! Super Awesome! 😀